Recruiter - Part Time
Salary: $17.00 per hour plus benefits
Schedule: Monday through Friday: 10am to 2pm
The Recruiter is responsible for all agency recruiting, screening and hiring individuals.
- Regularly communicates with Agency locations for any requirements related to staffing, preparing periodic announcements of required positions.
- Responsibilities also include assessing, screening, and interviewing candidates for available positions; and making referrals of well-qualified and skillful applicants to the respective
- Schedule and Enter applicants into required back ground check databases
- Review of applicant results to ensure all requirements are met and accurately recorded.
- Maintenance of Applicant Tracking System
- Successfully handle internal transfers within the organization
- Provide supervisor with weekly reports including but not limited to Vacancy Report, Time to Hire Report, and Candidate Pipeline Report
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and education beyond high school.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in human resources
- Valid Unrestricted Driver’s License within agency standards
- Ability to handle and field questions and solve problems effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to regularly travel between Agency facilities