Day Habilitation Counselor
Must have a Valid NYS Driver's License and High School Diploma/GED.
Salary: $13.33 per hour plus full benefits!
Shifts we have available:
FT- Monday through Friday 730am-400pm
HIRING AWESOMENESS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN INDIVIDUALS' LIVES!
If you don't just want a job. . ..If you are not afraid to speak up on behalf of others. . .And if you can recognize each person for who they are, and treat everyone with Respect, Dignity, and Equality. . ..WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for energetic, creative and patient individuals to work with autistic individuals in order to promote independence, self-esteem and community integration in their lives. Direct care professionals work in a supportive team environment with other direct care staff. This is a great position to grow in -- we provide free portable training and certifications!
Want to know more about what a Direct Care Provider does? Follow the link to watch the video.
Benefits we provide our employees:
- Generous Paid Time Off for Both Full
- 3 Floating Holidays per year
- 8 Agency Paid Holidays
- Very Low Cost Medical Insurance with Free Dental, Vision Coverage, and Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 403 B Retirement Plans
- Pre Taxed Commuter Benefits
- Professional Development
- Employee Discount Programs
- Set Schedules with overtime eligibility
• You must possess a high school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED) or higher.
• You must possess a valid NYS driver's license.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Great opportunity for college students majoring in Human Services and Psychology.
• Experience preferred but will train.
WHO WE ARE:
Special Citizens Futures Unlimited are committed to the development and delivery of a comprehensive, integrated system of services, which has as its primary purpose the promotion and attainment of independence, inclusion, individuality and productivity for adults and children with Autism.
Learn more about our agency at
Special Citizens Futures Unlimited, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, sex, disability, familial status, domestic violence victim status, genetic predisposition or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. Special Citizens Futures Unlimited, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities.